A Queensland company has designed and developed a new environmentally responsible disposable nappy, which we are selling in store.
. Contain key ingredients which are plant based and have the ability to biodegrade
- Are free from chlorine, phthalates, fragrances, lotions, latex and heavy metals (as tested by the CSIRO JUL14)
- Have a unique leak barrier using Cardia Compostable film, instead of the normal plastic layer, meaning the nappy is up to 5 times more breathable for bub (less chance of nappy rash)
- Contain sustainably farmed wood pulp in the absorbent core in the nappy
- Have Non-latex leg cuffs (better for environment)
- Are packaged in world leading 100% compostable packaging using Cardia Compostable instead of plastic